Elks Benefits FAQs
- Joining: To become a member of the Benevolent and Protective order of Elks you will need to be sponsored by a current member in good standing from any lodge in the country. For more information on joining and to find a lodge near you please visit the Elks site: https://www.elks.org/membership/join.cfm.
- Dues: To pay your dues or find out membership costs, please contact your local lodge secretary. https://www.elks.org/lodges/dues.cfm.
- RV Travel: For a list of facilities by state please visit the Elks site: https://www.elks.org/lodges/localFacilities.cfm. Please note that this list is subject to change, and it is best to reach out to the local lodge to confirm availability and services.
- Lodge Rental: Please reach out to the local lodge at which you would like to host your event for details. Find Your Local Lodge: https://www.elks.org/membership/lodgeListings.cfm.
- Unsubscribe from member benefits marketing communications with the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email.
- Interested in partnering with the Elks to offer a benefit? Please email the below information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name
- Business/Company Name
- Contact Email
- Contact Phone Number
- Product/Program Overview
- State availability
- Proposed benefit/discount/offer to Elks Members
Elks Benefits Newsletter
Sign up for more special offers and product features on programs designed to save you money.
Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks
National Memorial Headquarters 2750 North Lakeview Avenue | Chicago, IL 60614-1889
Phone: (773) 755-4700
Fax: (773) 755-4790
Copyright BPO Elks © 2021