Elks Benefits FAQs
- Joining: To become a member of the Benevolent and Protective order of Elks you will need to be sponsored by a current member in good standing from any lodge in the country. For more information on joining and to find a lodge near you please visit the Elks site: https://www.elks.org/membership/join.cfm.
- Dues: To pay your dues or find out membership costs, please contact your local lodge secretary. https://www.elks.org/lodges/dues.cfm.
- RV Travel: For a list of facilities by state please visit the Elks site: https://www.elks.org/lodges/localFacilities.cfm. Please note that this list is subject to change, and it is best to reach out to the local lodge to confirm availability and services.
- Lodge Rental: Please reach out to the local lodge at which you would like to host your event for details. Find Your Local Lodge: https://www.elks.org/membership/lodgeListings.cfm.
- Unsubscribe from member benefits marketing communications with the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email.
- Interested in partnering with the Elks to offer a benefit? Please email the below information to email@example.com
- Contact Name
- Business/Company Name
- Contact Email
- Contact Phone Number
- Product/Program Overview
- State availability
- Proposed benefit/discount/offer to Elks Members
Elks Benefits Newsletter
Sign up for more special offers and product features on programs designed to save you money.