ODP Business Solutions
Your Elks Office Depot® Member Benefits Program, previously Office Depot Business Solutions Division, has been rebranded to ODP Business Solutions™. This exciting evolution allows the program to be more agile and innovative. You’ll receive savings of up to 75% on the Best Value List of preferred products with free next-business-day delivery* or pick up your online order via in-store and curbside pickup.**
To continue to receive your member discounts, you’ll need to re-enroll or register for an account through our dedicated ODP site.
*Free Delivery: Minimum purchase required after discounts and before taxes. Orders outside our local delivery area and most furniture, oversized, bulk items, cases of bottled water and other beverages and special-order items do not qualify. Non-qualifying orders incur a delivery charge (minimum charge of $9.99). Many orders can be delivered next business day (between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM) if placed online or via phone by 3:00 PM or via fax by 1:00 PM, local time (In most locations). Other restrictions apply. **Curbside pickup is available in most stores, subject to state and local regulations. Orders must be placed 1 hour before store closing. See odpbusiness.com, call 888.2.OFFICE or ask your Account Manager for details.
Constant Contact Email Marketing
Elks Members receive an additional 10% off the standard prepay discounts. That is 20% off six months, or 25% off the full year. Pre-payment is required for these member exclusive savings. Click here to start today!
‘If you are already a Constant Contact customer and would like to apply these discounts to your account, please email your username to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Norton 360 with LifeLock
Norton 360 with LifeLock provides you with all-in-one protection to help keep you and your family safer online. It provides protection for your devices, a VPN for online privacy even when connected to public Wi-Fi and identity theft protection. All Elks members get 35% off the first year.*
No one can prevent all identity theft or cybercrime.
Important Subscription, Pricing and Offer Details:
- Your subscription begins when your purchase is completed (or otherwise, when your payment is received). You must download and install on each device, or complete enrollment to get protection. [If promo code: Special offer(s) may expire at any time at NortonLifeLock's discretion.]
- By subscribing, you are purchasing a recurring subscription which will automatically renew.
- The price quoted today is valid for the offered introductory term. After that, your subscription will be billed at the applicable monthly or annual renewal price here. The price is subject to change, but we will always send you a notification email in advance.
- You can cancel your subscription here, or by contacting Member Services & Support at 844-488-4540. For more details, please visit the Refund Policy.
- Your subscription may include product, service and/or protection updates and features that may be added, modified or removed subject to the acceptance of the License and Services Agreement.
- The number of supported devices allowed under your plan are for non-commercial household use only. If you have issues adding a device, please contact Member Services & Support.
Or call us at 866-914-9166 and be sure to mention your Elks discount code ELKS11.
Wheaton World Wide Moving / Bekins:
You are entitled to discounts on full-service moving and storage services thanks to the Elks partnership with Wheaton World Wide Moving| | Bekins Van Lines. Benefits include:
- Discounted transportation rates on moving services
- Discounted storage-in-transit rates
- Up to $100,000 of free Full Replacement Value Protection (FRVP)
- Guaranteed on-time pick-up and delivery backed by monetary compensation
- Personalized service with one point of contact throughout your move
- Expedited claims settlement in the event a claim is filed
Ready to start the moving process? Call 800-825-5818 or click here to learn more.
Preventative Health Screenings
Life Line Screening's services are designed for early detection of potential health problems leading to stroke, aortic aneurysms, arterial disease and osteoporosis. Elks Members have the opportunity to detect life-threatening conditions, at an affordable cost of only $135. To find a screening location convenient to you, click here or call 866.651.7930.
American Hearing Benefits
American Hearing Benefits is a convenient hearing benefits program which provides access to free hearing consultations and significant discounts on hearing aids through our nationwide network of hearing professionals.
As a member of the Elks, you and your family are entitled to the following hearing savings through American Hearing Benefits:
- Free annual hearing consultations for you and your family
- Free one year supply of batteries
- One year of free office visits
- Free Deluxe Warranty Plan, including loss and damage
- 60-day trial period
- Financing plans available
To learn more call 1-888-534-3031 or visit here.
Prescription Drug Savings Card
Elks Members have access to a completely free prescription discount card that offers huge savings on over 50,000 prescription medications. This card is not insurance, but it provides savings on prescription medications of up to 75% off at over 65,000 pharmacies nationwide. Members enjoy an average yearly savings of $150. One card covers the entire household, including pets. Visit here to request your free savings card today!
Helping you find the best solution for your hearing needs and lifestyle – at the best value
Elks Members and their families receive:
- Discounts up to 48% on today’s latest technology, including hearing aids and tinnitus options
- FREE annual hearing consultations
- Access to a nationwide network of 3,000+ hearing professionals
- Three-year supply of FREE batteries (40 cells per hearing aid purchased per year)
- One year of free office visits (limit of six)
- 60-day risk-free trial period
- FREE Deluxe Warranty Plan, including loss and damage
- Financing plans available (subject to credit approval)
LifeStation Medical Alert
Help at the Push of a Button
Getting immediate help when you or your loved one falls or has an emergency can be scary and complicated. It doesn’t have to be. Elks members now have access to LifeStation’s Medical Alert System.
With the push of a button, our trained care specialists quickly assess the situation, alert family members and deploy first responders when necessary. This all happens within minutes.
We know how important it is to keep loved ones and caregivers connected. LifeStation’s integrated technology suite provides user-friendly services to ensure caregivers get the information they need to act:
Alexa Integration – Track your loved one’s real-time location and account information on-demand.
CareAssist – Join private group chat alert service during emergencies to ensure the best action plan.
WellChecks – Reduce social isolation with regular phone calls providing a friendly voice, needs assessment, tips to improve physical and emotional well-being and more.
Elks Exclusive Rate
Get a LifeStation Medical Alert starting at only $19.95 / month.
No Contract * Cancel Anytime
Click the button below, or call (866) 665-5283.
End of Life Planning
Neptune Society is the largest provider of affordable cremation services in the nation. For over 40 years, Neptune Society has assisted families, their loved ones and caregivers prearrange and carry out final wishes more affordably, with dignity and respect. Click here for more information, or contact us at: 1(800)-NEPTUNE.
Dignity Memorial – End of Life Planning
Planning a funeral can often be an overwhelming task for family members as there are hundreds of decisions to be made and arrangements to confirm. As a member of the Dignity Memorial®Funeral Benefit Program, you and your extended family are eligible for a range of benefits and discounts through our funeral benefit partner, Dignity Memorial, the largest provider of funeral and cemetery services in North America. These benefits can help alleviate the financial and emotional burdens of planning a funeral at the time of need or when planning in advance.
Elks Benefits Newsletter
Sign up for more special offers and product features on programs designed to save you money.
Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks
National Memorial Headquarters 2750 North Lakeview Avenue | Chicago, IL 60614-1889
Phone: (773) 755-4700
Fax: (773) 755-4790
Copyright BPO Elks © 2021